Career and Experience Highlights:
- Controller, FSO & Partner, TechMIS LLC
- 18 years as the CFO of Clayton Group, Inc. a wholesale distribution company selling pipe and fittings for underground water and sewer systems (Sales in excess of $100 million) with 15 locations operating in 5 states servicing the Southeastern United States, Central America, and South America.
- 10 years as an Independent Consultant to Fortune 500 companies. Consulted in the Eastern United States offering specialized audits, forensic accounting, sales tax recovery, and accounts payable audits for overpayments.
- Owned and operated a Lumber Yard in Central Florida selling to contractors and the local community.
- Served as the Corporate Pilot for the Clayton Group, Inc. with over 2,000 hours of flying time; obtained instrument rating, twin engine rating, and commercial license.
- Served in the United States Army during the Vietnam War with honors.
- Attended San Diego State and Palomar Junior College, Finance major