Career and Experience Highlights:
- Vice President, Partner, TechMIS LLC
- Accomplished engineer with significant “hands-on” experience with all aspects of spacecraft design, analysis, fabrication, assembly, integration, testing and launch site processing.
- Self starter with a long record of standout success in the management of numerous large-scale, high-profile programs.
- Extensive spaceflight hardware manufacturing experience and expertise.
- Noteworthy experience in the development, assembly, testing and integration of spacecraft solar arrays (Extreme Ultraviolet Explorer and the Hubble Space Telescope).
- Lead engineer for the solar arrays which now power the Hubble Space Telescope (HST).
- Chief Architect and Program Manager for the Cabinet briefings prepared each morning for the U.S. Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo; Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Secretary, U.S. Department of Labor; Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; DIrector, U.S. Secret Service; Director, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement; Administrator, U.S. General Services Administration.
- Expert in the formulation, implementation and execution of complex workloads & work assignments using advanced WBS analyses and costing models.
- Expert in advanced scheduling techniques, scheduling dashboards, and inter-linking of independent vendor schedules.
- Expert in the formulation and implementation of macros and related programming techniques.
- Awarded NASA Public Service Medal (highest NASA award given to a civilian) for exceptional contributions to the mission of NASA; the Silver Snoopy Award (given by astronauts for outstanding performance ensuring flight safety/mission success); and the Space Flight Awareness Award (for exemplary teamwork).
- Received special recognition from then NASA Administrator, Dan Goldin, for superior work on the Hubble program.
- Director, Engineering Services, Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), 1997-2007.
- Lead Engineer, HST Solar Arrays, 3rd Servicing Mission, 1996-1997.
- Lead Design, Hardware and Integration & Test Manager, HST 1st & 2nd Servicing Missions, 1993-1997.
- Design, Hardware and Integration & Test Manager, Extreme Ultraviolet Explorer (EUVE), 1991-1993.
- Graduated with honors from Columbia University in the City of New York with BS Engineering (1988) and MS Engineering (1989).
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance.